Happy Monday! The Lord is a mighty God. He heals, he listens and he changes lives forever. May the Lord continue to heal us in every area of our lives. Enjoy today’s reading.
“14 When Jesus arrived at Peter’s house, Peter’s mother-in-law was sick in bed with a high fever. 15 But when Jesus touched her hand, the fever left her. Then she got up and prepared a meal for him.” Matthew 8:14-15 NLT
Here are some key items we should pay attention to:
- Jesus arrived to the house.
- Jesus touched and healed Peter’s mother-in-law.
- She got up and prepared a meal for him, with the same hands he touched.
- Have you invited the Lord into your house, so that He may heal your home and the people in it?
- Will you trust the Lord to heal you and your loved ones?
- After you have been healed, don’t forget to glorify the Lord our God, tell others what he has done for you.
Father God, thank you for today. Thank you for your love and amazing grace. Lord, thank you for your willingness to heal us when we are sick or need to be healed. Father, deliver us from the bondage of addiction and addictive behaviors. Lord, we don’t want to be trapped those things any more. Lord, be with us as we go throughout the day. Lord, open our eyes to see you at work in our lives and in lives of others. Lord, give us hope in the midst of storms and in situations we have no control over. Lord, you know our worries and concerns, Lord, renew our trust in you. Lord, heal our minds and give us peace. Lord, heal the sick and broken. Lord, keep working on us. In Jesus name, amen.
Stay amazed! Keep trusting! Keep praying!
Do you have a specific prayer request? If so, we would love to pray for you and/or your family.
Send your prayer requests to:
Copyright © 2017-2018 Mary E. White Ministries